A crunchy protein-rich snack
- One 15.5 oz can of chickpeas
- 2 – 3 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425° F.
- Drain 15.5 oz can chickpeas.
- Rinse well.
- Dry as much as possible then place in a medium sized bowl.
- Use at least 2 – 3 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil.
- Add the salt & pepper and mix well.
- Bake 30 – 40 minutes, shaking the parchment paper lined baking sheet ½ way through.
Delight in knowing this high-protein, high fiber snack is super nourishing for your body!